The Philharmonic is committed to supporting other non-profit organizations in Northeast Indiana by donating tickets for their charitable events. Please select the link below to fill out a ticket donation request form. You will receive confirmation within 5 business days after a completed form has been received by the FW Phil. Please note tickets are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to Northeast Indiana Arts Organizations and Current Philharmonic Ticket Holders. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Fundraising events associated with music education and other music-related events in Northeast IN are given first priority; however all requests are taken under consideration and evaluated individually
- We no longer accepts donation requests over the phone or in person
- Up to two vouchers good for two tickets each to a Masterworks concert may be requested
- Upon submission, you will receive an automated response confirming your request was received
- Include all pertinent contact information
- If your event is selected, you will receive your passes in the mail
- Seating is based on availability and is limited
- The value of the vouchers is the price of a ticket in the silver price level
- Tickets can be redeemed up to two weeks prior to the event
- If your event has not been selected, your group may resubmit a request for your next upcoming fundraising event
- Some exclusions may apply
Fill out the form by clicking here.