Family 4 packs available for $40!
Caleb Young, conductor
Shelby Lewis, narrator
Poulenc — L'histoire de Babar, le petit éléphant - The story of Babar, the little elephant
Saint-Saëns — Carnival of the Animals
This musical menagerie of creatures of all shapes and sizes teaches young audiences about the instruments of the orchestra. Tortoises, hens, elephants, and even kangaroos parade through two colorful and educational pieces for music lovers of all ages.
Join us for family fun in the lobby starting at 1 p.m.
- Performance by Canterbury High School Orchestra in the Lobby – Colleen Tan, director
- A visit from the Fort Wayne Zoo
- Coloring Station
- Craft station – provided by the TAG Art Company
- Face Painting – provided by the TAG Art Company
- Instrument Playground – provided by the Philharmonic Friends