Club Orchestra, known affectionately as Club O, is part of El Sistema, a visionary world movement transforming the lives of children and their communities through music, a new model for social change. Club O’s mission is to empower children by providing an intensive orchestra training program that teaches the importance of teamwork, promotes self-confidence, and instills the value of social responsibility.
- Open to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students attending Forest Park, South Wayne, and Waynedale elementary schools in the Fort Wayne Community Schools district
- Begins October 20 and continues through the school year
- One day per week afterschool until 4:15 p.m. - Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, depending on Tier
- Remote options are available
- Violins and music are furnished
- FWCS social distancing/COVID Return plans will be followed
- Learn to read music
- Learn to play the violin
- Perform in an ensemble
- Teamwork - develop the joy of friendship and support
- Learn discipline and achievement
- Pursue excellence
- Have fun!
SIGN UP DOWNLOAD FLYER
Contact Club O Program Manager, Aaron Samra, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.